10 December 2006

2007 Winter Classics Challenge - 5 books

I determined my final 4 additions for the challenge, as follows, with some help from mom and the monk. Here is my final list. Notice the theme?



  1. Ulysses by James Joyce; I finally decided the agony of wondering if I could finish it on a deadline could be met stoically or not..

  2. Emma by Jane Austen

  3. Jane Eyre by Charlote Brontë

  4. Julius Caesar by Wm. Shakespeare

  5. Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde



I'm excited I can get all of these as ebooks. Whoo-hoo! Now, I have to finish my hopper so that I'm clear by January. I think my next bout of insomnia will be spent with Lincoln instead of tweaking the blog. I've got some good notes for that book so it should be a definitive post on that tome. Ciao for now!

For more info on the challenge, see: http://readfromatoz.blogspot.com/. Thanks for organizing it!

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a good list! I hope you love each of your choices.

Heather
www.thelibraryladder.blogspot.com

Booklogged said...

Thanks, Eva. I found it and added your titles to the list.