08 December 2008

2009 Audiobook challenge

I've been really parsimonious about signing up for any challenges lately, but given the length of my commute this one seems do-able. The gauntlet is down, and I'm taking on the 2009 Audiobook Challenge. Already, I imagine that my first set of recordings will be George R R Martin's Song of Ice and Fire series to refresh my memory of the characters and plot before the release of Dance with Dragons. Which is going to happen any day now. Really seriously.

Thank you Ex Libris for letting me know about he challenge, and good luck to you too!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wanted to stop in and welcome you to this challenge. If you haven't already, feel free to join us at the Yahoo Groups where others are participating in this challenge as well as others.