02 November 2006

There goes some of my 15 minutes


I managed to startle my husband today when I wasn't even in the room. He sure puts up with a lot from me. I'm sure his hair was standing on end. (After all, he needs a haircut.) Here's his reaction (overheard at a forum):
Oh .... my .......... God.

I just got a chance to finish listening to this episode, and when you mentioned comments at podcastalley, I wondered if mine would be brought up. (These guys make plays! They make plays!)

It wasn't, but MY WIFE'S WAS. *sigh* First, anyone who is married knows that you can't really force your wife to do something like listen to a sports podcast. Not if you want to sleep soundly, anyway. And now I have to let her know that, with about two minutes to go, she gets her name mentioned on a podcast.

I'm not sure how this will go ...
Thanks to the guys at Bang! Cartoon Radio Hour, my PodCast Alley comment was featured on their weekly program as an outro. It led to a frank and funny discussion of humor in relationships, which I thought was pretty good fruit to bear for a little seed of a comment. I'm still amazed that they pronounced my name correctly, too. Here's a link to a clip from their 'cast: Clip.mp3

Note to the listening public: PodCasting is hard work, and if posting something to the Alley helps a Podcaster keep on with their work, it is the least you can do to post a vote!

Artwork and audio credit to the fellows at Bang Productions.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Tedi! Great to hear that you got a mention in the podcast! It truly is one of the best sports podcasts out there. Where else could you pick up the throw-away line "I have a Marcel Marceau ringtone and I don't know if it works!"