13 March 2008

Canine foster parenting 102

We are fostering again, this time wonderful largish beagle who presently goes by the name Dewey. Dewey was found as a stray in the vicinity of Whiteland, Indiana and was brought into the Indianapolis Humane Society earlier in the month - he's listed as a found dog. He is 1 year old, skinny as all heck and is so uncertain of his place in the world. With the exception of having found himself a place on our couch, that is. He's the first hound I've ever met who had to be encouraged to eat. (FYI, he's all current on shots, is microchipped, and is getting along well with kids and other dogs.)


If you know of someone interested in providing a forever home for Dewey, let me know!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.