12 October 2008

Quirked

I picked this one up over at fidoknits. The fact that I regularly read a blog devoted to knitting when I've never knitted one... knitlet... could count as a quirk, but I'll give that one as a freebie.

Here's how to play:

1) Link to the person who tagged you (yup)
2) Mention the rules (if you can read this, then yes, I've mentioned the rules)
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself
4) Tag six other bloggers by linking to them (I follow the precedent set by fido, above: please self-report your linkage, if such applies to you. Honesty is its own reward.)
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged (I hereby faithfully swear to execute the office of recursive tagger, should you henceforth post a comment that you've done your quirky duty).

So now that the preamble is over... Here's Eva's list o'quirks:
1. I played the alphabet game a lot as a kid on car rides, and still lapse into it as an adult when I'm traveling by car.

2. I really like my beagle's big floppy ears, they are so goofy and soft. If could find a way to do it that didn't involve animal cruelty, I'd make a blanket out of beagle ears.

3. I refuse to throw out even the most hideous and sickly of houseplants; if it is alive, it can stay and fight for another day.

4. I rescue spiders and crickets from inside the house and release them outside. Mosquitoes, millipedes, and moths are summarily executed.

5. I have a wide variety of socks, in various seasonal and color assortments. This includes a pair for St. Patrick's day, flag day/memorial day/independence day, Halloween and of course Winter Solstice. Plus a variety of striped, fuzzed, bedazzled and toe-socked varieties. Ok, not bedazzled (that would be weird).

6. My sleep habits are easily upset.

0 comments: